Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Are You Kidding Me!!!

















I'm sorry people, but I have to get this out. What the
fuck is wrong w/ this world??? I go to get my truck washed
today. They double checked it to make sure it could fit
through the wash OK. So when I saw a guy riding in it
through the wash, I didn't think much of it other then a
precaution the car wash was taking. That dumb piece of
shit that was in my car took my Lakai DVD. I knew I
couldn't do anything about it because just like all car
washes, they have a sign out front that says, "we are not
responsible for any of your belongings". It should really
say, "we'll take what we want so go fuck yourself".
At this point, my next step is to write a nice letter
threatening management that they'll lose me as a
customer along with some friends and family. If they
give me a free car wash, I'll go back w/ eagle eyes. If
not, I go down the street w/ eagle eyes. Lesson of the
day: Clear all valueable items out of your vehical before
taking it to get washed by strangers. Thanks Common
Sense:-)