Friday, January 9, 2009

I Think a Congratulations is in Order!!!!!

Today I just got some of the best news I've heard in awhile. One of the best friends I'll ever have in this life, asked his girlfriend Katie while they were in Italy together to marry him. Without hesitation, she said "yes". Through the many years I've known Zack, keeping him focussed on one thing longer then a minute would be a miracle in it's self. Then he met Katie. He talked about Katie so much before I met her, I almost thought I knew her as much as he did. When I final did meet Katie, Zack punched the waitress at dinner (the ice wan now broken). So from that point on, it was almost meant to be that these two would spend the rest of their lives together, because after that upper cut, nothing could be worse. 

Katie, you've always been the sweetest friend to me and I'm sorry again for dragging Zack across mission bay that one time. I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see you say "I do". Zack, you've been as good as a friend anyone could ever ask for, I love you and I'm so psyched you found the girl of your dreams. Congratulations you two!!!! C1rca shoes anytime you want:-)
-colty