Friday, January 2, 2009

Yup, It's a Britney Review



As many of you know, Britney Spears just came out with her newest Album titled “Circus”. Now if you don’t have it, get it. I know most of you are closet Britney fans and if not, your dumb ass still dances with the girl you like to every Britney song the party plays. But I not here to convince you that Britney is the greatest pop artist of all time. I’m here to give you some feedback about her new album that might help you click “buy album” in the itunes store.

At first listen, it’s another hit. Out of all the albums I’ve heard over the years, if I like more then half the songs, I always give the album a big thumbs up. She doesn’t get too crazy with her style of beat’s or lyrics. Although you can tell most of her songs are aimed at her past husband (I can’t even say his name), without that in mind, you might get a little confused about why she’s singing about leaving an engagement or calling out someone about sleeping with a lot of woman. 

Top songs on the album that stand out for me are of course “Circus” and a rare track not a lot of people know about “Amnesia” (bonus track). Both fun and catchy in my book. Amnesia seems to take me back to high school when I was first getting use to the idea of asking girls out on dates to hopefully making out. I guess the nervous butterfly feeling. Circus is an all out dance craze anything goes move your body freak fest with a hint of internalization, just a hint. Those are my top two, friends seem to like “Unusual You” and “Rock Me In”. It’s all deadly baby.

To finish off this review, the new album has something for everyone. Even Ryan Allan could find one good track on the CD (just speculation at this point). So I’m sure I’ll get some hate mail after this one, but it’s all good, because it’s Britney Bitch. Thank you Nicole for the idea to write this review, keep the idea’s coming.