Thursday, October 29, 2009

Heart Surgery:-(

Sorry for the lack of updates but ever since I heard I needed this surgery my "care level" for online social networks went right out the window. The guy cutting open my chest replacing my aortic valve is the best. They nicknamed him "God" because he pretty much plays that role for the 40 minutes my heart isn't beating. Not a moment has gone by I haven't been terrified about tomorrow. I know I'm in great hands and I have so much support from my friends and family, but I still can't get rid of this fucking doubt I might not make it. Well before I go I'm happy to say I skated Sunnyvale skatepark today. My ankle is about 50% useable but I still had an amazing time cruising around doing nose manuals where ever I could.

Before I end this post, I just wanted to let everyone of you friends know how greatful I am that you were/are apart of my life. I wouldn't be who I am today without you and I thank you all for that. I've had some amazing experiences around the world but my favorite one's are at home with my good friends and family. I hope you all are well and if you can, say a little prayer for me. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

-colt