Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back to Work...... Kinda

Today was my first day back in physical therapy. I woke up 5 hours earlier then I normal would to make my 9 a.m. appointment at Apex Sports Therapy. I didn't have time to eat, so I almost passed out on my 15 minute cycle warm up (key word: WARM UP). It was great to see the people I worked with before and get a sense of my physical limitations at this point. Still at 25% weight baring on my left foot, but able to use light exercise bands to work my ankle for the time being. Everyone says the ankle looks great (as far as swelling and scaring) and that I should have a 100% recovery. So since I got the OK to workout the rest of my body, it looks like I'll be getting my summer figure back after all. Now I just gotta work on the tan. "See you at the gym dude"