Monday, September 15, 2008

What Are Friends For

I get an email and I'm thinking it's gonna be another dumb youtube link email or a stupid attachment. Well, I was right! It was a stupid attachment of this photo (above) and my friend telling me what my beard looks like. I laughed at first but then it started to effect me. I've been called fire crotch face before, but I didn't really get the visual until now. So since my injury is taking forever and I'm not liking this beard as much as before, I might just break down from my little self bet and shave sooner then expected. Will that balance out the National Debt or help you in anyway, NO!!! But it is another small form of drama that I get to deal with to kill 20 minutes of my day. Awesome. The debate to shave will continue...

PS Your an Ass Hole Greg haha